Saturday 7 May 2011

Mumbai Medical Care Centre


Okay this is not a beauty parlour, if that is what you were thinking when you saw this picture, the lady sitting on a big comfortable, soft chair is waiting for her blood test.

That is what I like about NM Medical, a preventive diagnostic care centre where I go for my regular check ups once a year and come back with a great feeling.

The staff is very friendly here, so are the technicians. I take my blood and urine samples and then normally go for lipid profile. I always include the breakfast during my each visit. Love their breakfast which has variety of things, this time I had pohas, khakhras and coffee, there were also cornflakes and milk , tea and of course fruits.

The clinic is very clean and there is a separate waiting enclosure for women which have comfortable couches where you can read comfortably or watch TV while you wait for your turn.

Walking distance from my house, I go via linking road and turn into the lane of KFC-Croma and walk towards this lab at Bandra. When the person is ill, all that he needs is bit of pampering. And this is the place where I feel pampered whenever my sugar shoots up or the BP rises so high that I am afraid it has gone beyond its acceptable mark.

Just visiting NM Medical makes me feel just fine.

No comments:

The name "Bombay" was derived from 'Bom Bahia' (The Good Bay),

.... a name given by Portuguese sailor Francis Almeida, in 1508 ....“Bounce back Mumbai” .....as it is called by the locals, it is a city that has been through a lot in the recent past – floods, bomb blasts, riots – and come out stronger each time.

Whats the Time Please?

Live Exchange Rates

Do you love what you read here? .....Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... pmoorjani@yahoo.com